This is something I'm sure most of us never stop doing. In my case, I think too much. Or that's what most of the folks I've spoken to tell me.
Been thinking about:
- How do we (Amrith & I) manage Acha after Joe leaves
- Should I throw a party for Joel's birthday or not
- How do I tackle that ESOP loan
- How do I rearrange next to nil finances to pay the interest on that loan
- What would I do if I had the money to get out of the rut I'm in
- Can I fire my boss?
- Which is the best way to give vent to all this negative emotion within me
- Chucking the diet and just doing exactly as I please
- Changing jobs
- What am I best suited for
- .... more that can't be typed down here.
A person once likened me to a calm sea. It looks like very calm. But underneath, there's a lot of churning and bubbling and motion.