Skip to main content

Apps on Nokia E72

Nokia E72 is a nice toy to fill in all those hours when I don’t know what to do with myself. Especially when the power’s gone, all the world’s asleep and I’ve woken up again for the umpteenth time. Thanks to BV telling me about a few apps. Apps downloaded till date are KJV Go Bible, Google, Fring, NGPay, ICICI Bank, Google Maps, Ovi Mail and latest one being Sports Tracker.

 

-          KJV Go Bible is neat enough. I wish there was something like this for books in general.

-          Google helps even with voice. Tested it a few times. Get a kick out of seeing the phone show a circular ring to show it’s processing my voice :)

-          Fring – well! If you see me online late night on messenger, know that I’m in bed and chatting.

-          NGPay – checked it out. Not had a chance to book or buy anything online using this.

-          ICICI Bank – app worked great initially when I installed it. Now it’s gone to app heaven. RIP ICICI.

-          Google Maps – same fate as ICICI Bank

-          Ovi Mail – installed a few days before sports tracker. I know it works. Just that I’m too lazy to shift all contacts to this.

-          Sports Tracker – will test it out this evening. If it is as good as what BV told me, he’s in for a treat.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Achy breaky heart

Memories are a blessing and a curse. It's natural to shy away from the bad ones. When a happy one gets tainted, that's a bit difficult to digest. Then, there are the people associated with a memory or form a part of it. Thankful for aches. I'm still living ☺

5 years

Didn't actually realise that it was 5 years since I last used this space. To capture moments and the essence of these years, at the moment, looks like a huge task. Let's see .. - my parents are older, - new relationships appear, a few relationships gone cold, - my children are no more babies (though they loved being called 'my babies' :-)), - role change at work but not much difference in what I do, - the urge to get away from routine is stronger, - I have a new phone (yes, again. This one gifted to me though), - more reading on gadgets than books and paper, - discovering things to do with what most of us would consider waste - meet ups and reunions - more birthdays and occassions to remember - trying to balance virtual social and professional networks (sorry state I've reached) - I became an aunt to the 2 of the most cute little boys, godmother to one of them - Facebook has a way of reminding you what you did in your past years. So happy it is not a c