It’s funny how you expect things to happen and they never do. And when you don’t expect anything, they just don’t either!
On the work front,
- D has left work spot. A is on leave and her transfer to Chennai seems definite. J will be back on Jan 11th.
- In the meanwhile, Ap – new lady – joined this Mon. P joins next week. Lots of KT to be given. Once that’s done, dump the entire load of dept admin work on them. Will concentrate on library only. Got to figure out a way for them to give a status report by eod or eow.
- Travelling between 2 offices has come to adjustable halt. This week I travel just for tomorrow. Very happy about that. Fridays in the new office is a pretty good mood boost.
- Glad that I won’t have major loads on my head related to admin. Library is another whole load I’ll take care of from Monday.
- Life without my buddies at work seems ok since I’m very occupied from the time I step in to the time I step out. I hate to think of the time otherwise. I’m going to miss them a lot more than I ever imagined :(
- Leah turned a year old on 9th November. Celebrated her birthday with just family – Abu, Nanna, Thethu, D, A, Joel and Ibba nanna. Thankfully she had 2 teeth to show up for her first celebration. My hunt for the perfect dress for her will have to wait another year. But hey! searching for ‘The’ dress, landed up with 4 dresses for her :)
- Joel and she had a gala time with the cake. Me too. I can’t get enough of Crumbz pastries. Will try Bon Bons again before this year end.
- 2 more cakes by Nov end – 1 for mom’s birthday and 1 for mom and dad’s wedding anniversary. Joel’s a thorough Black Forest cake guy.
- Had a tiny cyst removed on the anniversary day. Everything was fine till Leah banged her knee into the operated area. Either my threshold limit for pain has increased or the local anesthetic was still effective. Dull ache now though in the area
- Shopping is fun. Wedding gift shopping is a pain. I hate gold or saree shopping but that’s what I finally landed up doing. And gold was like 3 times in a row! I’m sure Chemmanur and Alukkas hate my guts.
- U got married. I’m glad she got married in Mangalore. Glad that I could attend her reception at least. Would have loved to see the whole marriage process. Saw her photographs today. Cursing that I wasn’t there. She looked lovely. And they look the made for each other pair.
- Wish I could make to Hyd at least for A’s wedding reception. No luck there. And no luck to get her over phone twice. Decided not to disturb the 2 love birds :)
- The bee stings. Didn’t like it much. The thought and urge to squash it was pretty strong. Have decided to give it another chance.
On the crazy dream front,
- Dreamed that my parents or sis told me that the papers were filled news about my company. Why? It was asked to move out of the SEZ area. He he he.